To initiate direct deposits and other payments on behalf of your business, you need to add the business's bank account. This account will also be used to deduct payments for your monthly subscription to PayWow.
To learn about getting started with PayWow, click here.
Here’s how to add your business’s bank account:
- Go to Settings >> Company Settings>> Company Bank Account.
- Click the Add Bank Account button.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Click Save.
Bank account verification
- In order to verify your bank account, PayWow credits two sub-dollar amounts to your bank account.
- You will receive an email when deposits are initiated. It takes two business days for the amounts to get reflected in your account.
- When the amounts are credited, you will then enter the precise amounts on the verification page.
- E-sign the authorization document in order to allow PayWow to credit or debit funds from your account.
Once you've added and verified your bank account, you can run payroll and pay your employees by direct deposit.