PayWow’s Onboarding Checklist - Things needed to get started!
Last modified 6/18/2020 7:58:13 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
Complete Payroll Contractor Pay Employees Contractors
Documents listed below are required to get started:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN) - This unique, nine-digit number is assigned by the IRS to identify your business and used to process federal deposits and returns.
- State Withholding ID - This ID is assigned by the authority in charge of revenue in the state where the business operates and is used to process employment taxes and returns with that state.
- State Unemployment Insurance Account Number - This number is assigned by the authority in charge of labor in the state where the business operates and is used to remit and file unemployment insurance with that state.
- Company bank account details - This information is used to debit amounts needed to pay salaries, wages, and taxes for federal, state, and local departments.
- State Unemployment Tax Act (SUTA) Notice - This notice is issued by the state authority in charge of labor and is used to identify the unemployment insurance tax rate.
- IRS Tax Deposit Schedule - The schedule used to deposit federal withholdings.
To learn more about onboarding with PayWow, click here.