How do I add a Contractor?
Last modified 11/4/2020 7:08:27 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
Complete Payroll Contractor Pay Employees Contractors
An employer can add an individual or a company as a contractor in PayWow.
Here’s how to add a contractor:
- Go to Directory >> Contractor >> Add Contractor.
- Choose Contractor Type (Individual or Company).
- Enter basic details based on the Contractor Type, then click Save & Continue.
- Complete Form W-9 for the contractor:
- Through myPayWow - Send an invitation to the contractor asking them to sign in to myPayWow and complete Form W-9.
- Through upload - If you already have a signed copy of your contractor's Form W-9, you can upload it.
- Click Finish, or if you want to complete Form W-9 later, click I will do it later.
You can pay your contractors immediately after onboarding without any schedule.