How do I integrate payroll data into Xero Account?
Last modified 7/15/2020 8:03:37 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
You can integrate all your payroll and tax filings data with your Xero account to help streamline your business operations.
To integrate your payroll and tax data, it’s required to configure your Xero account first and then map account names or labels in the respective fields.
Once your account is configured, you’ll have to manually sync payroll details such as deductions and reimbursements, wages, taxes, and other payments with Xero each time you run payroll.
To learn how to get started with PayWow, click here.
Here’s how to configure your Xero account:
- Go to Settings >> Payroll Settings >> Integration and click Configure Xero.
- Enter your Xero account credentials and select Allow access for 30 mins.
- Map account names that match precisely with that of the Xero account and click Save.
Each session you connect with Xero is valid only for 30 minutes. Post which, you are required to re-initiate your session to continue the sync.
Here’s how to sync your payroll data with Xero:
- Navigate to Payroll >> Integration and select Payroll Integration under Xero.
- Click Preview on the payroll you would like to sync.
PayWow also supports integrations of payroll and tax data with QuickBooks.
Note: In case you’ve synced the same payroll data more than once, you can delete the duplicate entry in Xero.