How do I integrate payroll data into QuickBooks Desktop?
Last modified 7/15/2020 8:02:46 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
You can now integrate all your business transactions and tax filings with your Quickbooks desktop account to help manage your business efficiently.
To integrate data into QuickBooks, the account names and fields you provide in PayWow must match precisely with that of the QuickBooks Desktop account. After a successful account setup, a unique IIF (Intuit Interchange Format) file will be generated each time you run payroll, which can then be imported into your QuickBooks account.
The IIF file contains your payroll information like wages, taxes and contributions, reimbursements and deductions, and contractor payments.
To learn how to get started with PayWow, click here.
Here’s how to set up your QuickBooks Desktop account:
- Go to Settings >> Payroll Settings >> Integration and click Connect to QuickBooks Desktop.
- Enter details as provided in the QuickBooks application and click Save.
Here’s how to import data into your QuickBooks Desktop:
- Go to Reports >> Integration Reports >> QB Payroll Integration Report.
- An IIF file for respective payroll will be shown.
- You can download the file, log in to your QuickBooks account, and import it to your QuickBooks Desktop account.
PayWow also supports integration with Xero. To learn more about it, click here.