How does a Collaborator differ from a Reporting Manager?
Last modified 7/15/2020 7:51:01 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
A collaborator is either an employee or any person outside the organization assigned by the primary admin to help manage administrative tasks in the PayWow account. Conversely, a reporting manager is an employee assigned with the responsibility to manage reportees shifts and time offs.
A collaborator can be granted access to certain modules wherein; they can perform some roles like
- Managing employees and contractors shifts.
- Creating pay schedules and processing payroll.
- Having access to reports
- Managing employee benefits and more.
The reporting manager on the other hand can
- Approve/decline reportees shifts and time offs.
- Add shifts and time offs for reportees.
To learn more about how a reporting manager handles their reportees’ shifts, click here.