Payment Journal Report
Last modified 6/18/2020 8:10:06 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
Through the Payment Journal Report, the administrator can track details of earnings, reimbursements and deductions/contributions to arrive at the paycheck cost for each contractor who received payment on the payday.
All payment transactions for each of the contractors presented as the Payment Journal Report.
To learn about how to pay contractors in PayWow, click here.
Year, Date Range.
Running the Report:
- From the Reports menu, choose Payment Reports >> Payment Journal Report.
- Select the Year and Date Range for which the report is to be generated.
- Click Search to view the report against each Pay Run Id.
In addition to providing earnings, deductions/contributions, and reimbursements, the report provides information regarding payment method and the cost of the paycheck for each contractor who received payment.
- The report is generated on payday.
- Contractor's chosen payment method (direct deposit/check) will determine how pay is issued.
- Contractor 's total earnings are provided.
- Contractor's total deductions/contributions are provided.
- Contractor's total reimbursements are provided.
- Contractor's net pay can be figured by subtracting the contractor's total deductions/contributions from their total earnings and reimbursements.
PDF and XLS