Payment Summary Report
Last modified 6/18/2020 8:36:53 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
Through the Payment Summary Report, the administrator can track the break-up of the count and amount of check/direct deposit payments made to contractors on the payday, breakup, and summary of deductions, reimbursements, and payments.
Details of check/direct deposit payments, a summary of deductions, reimbursements, and payments made to contractors on the payday presented as the Payment Journal Report.
To learn about how to pay contractors in PayWow, click here.
Year, Date Range.
Running the Report:
- From the Reports menu, choose Payment Reports >> Payment Summary Report.
- Select the Year and Date Range for which the report is to be generated.
- Click Generate Report to view the report against each Pay Run ID.
- You can also select to view reports based on the Pay Period.
Providing a broad summary, all details associated with contractor payments are listed.
- The report is generated on payday.
- The break-up of the number of contractors paid by check/direct deposit.
- Paycheck summary with the breakup of check/direct deposit amounts made is provided.
- Deduction summary with the breakup of deduction types is provided.
- Reimbursement summary with the breakup of reimbursement types is provided.
- Payment summary of the payments made is provided.