How to approve employee work hours?
Last modified 6/18/2020 8:18:31 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
Administrators or collaborators with time-clock access can review and approve employees' shifts. When approved, employees will be notified by email and can view their approval status in myPayWow. The approved work hours will be automatically integrated into payroll.
To learn how work hours are integrated into payroll, click here.
Here’s how to approve employee work hours:
- Go to Time & Attendance >> Time Clock.
- Under Manage Shifts, select Unapproved Shifts.
- Click to view the shift details.
- Click the Yes, I want to approve button.
To learn how to automate the approval process, click here.
1. Can an administrator disable employees’ email notifications for shift approvals?
Yes, the administrator can disable from the Time Clock Settings.