If you've filed Form 7200 requesting the advance payment of tax credits, you may receive letter 6312 from the IRS. This letter is being sent to you because the IRS needs written verification from you that the address listed on the form is the current address for your business. 

If you want to change your business address to the address mentioned on the Form 7200 officially, complete, sign, date and return Form 8822-B, Change of Address or Responsible Party - Business.

In case you want to send your payment to the address mentioned in your Form 7200, check the box on letter 6313 and send it back to the IRS.

Please note that the IRS won't process your form or change the last known address until you respond to the letter.