Here are the federal forms that PayWow files on your behalf:

Form W-2 - Annual reports on the wages, tips, and other compensation paid, as well as taxes withheld, from employees.

Form 1099 MISC - Annual report of payments made to an independent contractor.

Form 941 - Quarterly reports of federal wages, tax withheld from employees, employer's portion of Social Security or Medicare tax, and total tax deposits.

Form 940 - Annual report of all wages, tax liabilities and payments made under the Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA).

Form 944 - Annual report of federal wages and tax withheld from employees. 

To learn how to get started with PayWow, click here.