Before running the first payroll with PayWow, a client must sign certain forms or documents in order to authorize PayWow to perform all the activities related to payroll on their behalf. These documents are organized into three sections:
1. Legal Agreements - agreements between the Client and PayWow
2. Federal Documents - authorization documents for federal requirements
3. State Documents - authorization documents for state requirements.
- Service Agreement - Permits to access PayWow's services upon agreeing to the terms & conditions.
- Federal and State Electronic Services - To authorize PayWow to pay and ﬁle clients’ Federal and State tax returns.
- Agent Authorization - To authorize PayWow to instruct state and federal agencies to withdraw funds from the client's checking account for tax payment.
- Direct Deposit and Debit Authorization - To authorize PayWow to debit funds from the client’s bank account to process payroll.
- Reporting Agent Authorization - To authorize PayWow as a Reporting Agent that files and pays federal taxes through Form 8655.
- Application for Electronic Funds Transfer Form -To authorize PayWow to pay state taxes on clients’ behalf.
- Form D-128 for South Carolina State.
- Form EFT-100C for North Carolina State.
- State Unemployment Insurance Tax Department Authorization Form- To authorize PayWow to pay and file clients’ unemployment insurance.
- Form UCE 1010 for South Carolina State.
- Remitter Authorization Form for North Carolina State.
To learn how to get started with PayWow, click here.