The IRS recommends all employers to collect Form W-9 from contractors to obtain their Taxpayer Identification number.

If you have a signed copy of the contractor's form W-9, you can upload it. Otherwise, you can invite the contractors to fill-in and e-sign the form through myPayWow. 

To learn how to add a contractor in PayWow, click here