How do I add a Contractor?
Modified on: Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 3:58 AM
An employer can add an individual or a company as a contractor in PayWow.
Here’s how to add a contractor:
- Go to Directory >> Contractor >> Add Contractor.
- Choose Contractor Type (Individual or Company).
- Enter basic details based on the Contractor Type, then click Save & Continue.
- Complete Form W-9 for the contractor:
- Through myPayWow - Send an invitation to the contractor asking them to sign in to myPayWow and complete Form W-9.
- Through upload - If you already have a signed copy of your contractor's Form W-9, you can upload it.
- Click Finish, or if you want to complete Form W-9 later, click I will do it later.
You can pay your contractors immediately after onboarding without any schedule.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.