You can assign reporting managers to manage reportees shifts and time-off requests. Given the access, they can add manual punch and time off on reportees behalf, modify shift hours, and approve/decline work hours and time-off requests.
Here’s how to assign a reporting manager:
- Go to Directory >> Employee and select an employee.
- Under Employment Details, click .
- In the Reporting Manager field, enter the reporting manager’s name.
- Click Save.
You can also assign a reporting manager while adding a new employee.
Here’s how to set privileges for a reporting manager:
- Go to Settings >> Time & Attendance Settings >> Time Clock.
- Under Reporting Manager Access, click .
- Set privileges and click Save.
To learn how a reporting manager is different from a collaborator, click here.