How do I integrate payroll data into QuickBooks Online Account?
Last modified 7/15/2020 8:04:26 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
You can now integrate all your payroll data such as compensation, deductions, and reimbursements with a QuickBooks Online account, and manage your business transactions efficiently.
To sync your payroll and tax data, you must first configure your QuickBooks online account, and then map the account names or labels in the respective fields.
Please note that the account names and fields should match exactly with QuickBooks, or the data will not be integrated.
After a successful configuration, you’ll have to manually sync payroll, UI tax, and contractor payments data with QuickBooks each time you run payroll.
Here’s how to configure your QuickBooks Online Account:
- Go to Settings >> Payroll Settings >> Integration >> QuickBooks Online and click Connect to QuickBooks Online.
- Sign in to your QuickBooks account.
- Map account names to fields that match precisely with that of the QuickBooks account and click Save.
Your QuickBooks account will be configured with PayWow. You can now sync your payroll data in PayWow with your QuickBooks Online Account.
Here’s how to sync your payroll data with QuickBooks Online Account:
- Navigate to Payroll >> Integration
- Under QuickBooks Online, select Payroll Integration.
- Click Preview on the payroll you would like to sync.
Similarly, you may also sync your UI tax and contractor payment data with your QuickBooks account. PayWow also supports integrations of payroll and tax data with Xero.