How do I modify my employee shifts?
Last modified 7/15/2020 7:55:48 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
Administrators, collaborators, and reporting managers can only modify employees’ shifts that are unapproved. Once modified, details such as original clocked time, modified time, and the person who modified will be displayed.
For an overview of the time clock feature, click here.
Here’s how to modify an employee’s work hours:
If you're an Administrator or Collaborator:
- Go to Time & Attendance >> Time Clock >> Manage Shifts.
- Click the view icon next to a Yet to Approve time clock entry that you wish to edit.
- Click the edit icon and modify the clocked hours.
- Click Save.
If you're a Reporting Manager:
- From the myPayWow mobile app, go to Reportee(s) >> Time Clock.
- Tap a Yet to Approve time clock entry that you wish to edit.
- Tap the edit icon and modify the clocked hours.
- Tap Save.
To learn about the option available to record shifts in PayWow, click here.
Note: Your employees will not be able to edit a shift that's already recorded and must reach out to you in case of any change