Can the administrator record shifts on an employee's behalf?
Last modified 7/15/2020 7:49:12 AM EST |
Added by Paywow Team
Yes, the administrators can record shifts on their employees' behalf using the manual punch option and approve them at the same time.
To learn more about the options available for employees to record their work hours, click here.
Here's how to use the manual punch option:
- Go to Time and Attendance >> TimeClock.
- Under Manage Shifts, select Today’s Shifts.
- Click the Manual Punch button.
- Select Employee, Work Location, Clock In & Out time.
- Click the Add Meal Break button to add break time, if any.
- Click Save.
To learn more about how employee work hours are integrated with payroll, click here.